Are you applying for a Master or PHD program or wanting to write a journal in English?
Good news! Our partner UTS Insearch — Australia has an Academic English program that will help you develop your capabilities in English for your purposes
About UTS Insearch UTS Insearch is the premier pathway provider of the University of Technology Sydney, Australias No. 1 young University, and has worked with practicing research academics to bring you a workshop aimed at developing English for Research purposes.
About UIG English As part of the Kompas Gramedia Group, UIG ENGLISH is an English Language provider under ELTI Gramedia. Since 2012, UIG English has worked collaboratively with UTS Insearch from Sydney, Australia. UTS Insearch has been delivering English training to international students of University of Technology Sydney for more than 25 years and is one of the top English language providers in Australia.
UTS Insearch supports curriculum development, training of academic staff, and quality assurance of the programs run by UIG English in Indonesia to ensure that students receive the same quality outcomes that they would if they were in Sydney. UTS Insearch has also developed new course offerings including University English Preparation, English for Professionals and International Exam Preparation courses.
We aim at developing the English language, professional and academic skills of corporate clients, university lecturers, teachers, undergraduate or postgraduate students or individuals to help them achieve their study and career goals.
About Academic English Academic English (AE) is an intensive course designed to help you enter and successfully study or work in an English speaking environment.
Candidates who study AE:
- Learn to listen, speak, read, write and communicate confidently in an English speaking university
- Develop the critical thinking and independent learning skills needed to study successfully in an English speaking environment
- Become confident interacting in English in academic, social and work situations
- Can apply for direct entry into a number of Universities without the need to sit an IELTS examination
- Get the same quality outcomes as if they studied at UTS:INSEARCH in Sydney, Australia
- Are taught by CELTA or Delta qualified teachers.
About Academic English for research Academic English for Research is a specialist course designed to meet the needs of clients who want to study a research based degree at either a PhD or Masters level or who want to be involved in an exchange of research ideas in an English speaking environment. It is delivered in 2 modules of 100 hours each.
Acadernic English for Research is designed to:
- Ensure students gain the skills needed to clearly express verbaliy and in writing their ideas about a research topic;
- Develop the reading, listening, writing and speaking skills that are relevant to the research experience;
- Equip students with the skills needed to successfuily interact with their research supervisor; and
- Ensure that those wanting to be involved in research in an English speaking environment have the language and study skills needed.
Academic English for Research will help candidates learn the following skiils:
- a. Vocabulary for research study
- b. Academic reading & comprehension
- c. Writing skills for research
- d. Conversational skills to communicate with supervisors and peers
- e. How to research academic articles
Our Instructor One of our instructors is Siti Hajar. She is a PHD graduate from The University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia) in Teacher Education and Professional Development. She is passionate about education and this is clearly seen in her own education. Along with her PHD she has a Master of Arts (MA) in Applied Linguistics, TESOL from The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia and a Master of Education (Med); Leadership and Management from Flinders University, Adelaide Australia.
Next Steps: For further information regarding this program please contact: Nanang Mutasim Billah, MM. / Mr. Tasim at 085-775-623-767 Or Bima Putra Pratama at WA 0812-8336-2071
Editor : Johan Iriawan Akbar
WhatsApp Admin FT : http://bit.ly/adminFTUM