“International Conference on Sustainable Engineering Practices (IConSEP)” is an annual international conference held by the Faculty of Engineering Sam Ratulangi University, Manado, Indonesia. The conference was started in 2018 and aimed to provide a forum for exchange of ideas, achievements, experiences and information addressing to environmental issues related to the engineering practices among academics, researchers, engineers, manufacturers and post graduate scholars around the world, and to discuss and evaluate the latest methods, approaches and innovative technologies to improve environmental quality when applying them in engineering works. This year, Faculty of Engineering Sam Ratulangi University will conduct the 2nd IConSEP which will be held in Manado, 23 to 24 September 2019. The theme of this year’s conference will be: “Strengthening the role of engineering in achieving sustainable development goals”. Further information about joining the conference is available in Call For Paper Section below.
Official site : http://iconsep.unsrat.ac.id/2019/
- Abstract submission deadline: 18 May 2019 (Extended to: 1 June 2019)
- Abstract acceptance notification: 31 May 2019 (Extended to: 7 June 2019)
- Full paper submission deadline: 30 June 2019
- Notification of full paper review’s: 28 July 2019
- Camera-ready paper submission deadline: 25 August 2019
- Conference days: 23 – 24 September 2019